Ailala Ribeiro Souson Tinto (750ml)

 Biodynamic Grown Organically 

Price: $21.99

Quantity in Stock: 2
Country Spain
Region Galicia
Varietal Brancellao^souson^ferrol^caino Longo
Sku 22279
Size 750ml

Organic and Biodynamic
"Ailala Winery makes just two wines (a blanco and a tinto) from the highly regarded Avia valley of Spain’s Ribeiro region. Their red bottling is 85% Souson, with the remaining 15% a blend of Ferrol, Brancellao, and Caino Longo. After a co-fermentation in stainless steel, followed by four months in used French oak, the end result is a vividly fruity, with notes of plum skin, blueberry, cherry and raspberry; remarkable wine that shows the historic potential of cool-climate Spain."
--Store Notes


The best way to contact us with questions is via email at:

Please email with questions only.

All Orders Must Still Be Placed Online

(We can't take orders via email... sorry)

Thank you for your support!


SAVE 6%* when you buy 6-11 bottles of wine.
SAVE 12%* when you buy 12 or more bottles of wine.

*Discount applies to 750ml only and does not apply to sale items.

Copyright © 2024 All rights reserved Website Powered by WineFetch

"Celebrating Over 90 Years In Business"

Sign up for the Ancona's Wines & Liquors newsletter and be among the first to know about new arrivals, upcoming events, and specials!